Saturday, December 31, 2011

Well-being In 2012

Since the past year has been personally a wonderful ride, here's to 2012 and the things I am excited of to be doing:

1. Have a more focused, concentrated and powerful brain. I am slowly developing how to use my brain effectively, as well as to maximize and sustain my regenerating energy. Well, to do that, I am balancing my sleep patterns, my food and nutrients intake, my conscious breathing, physical exercise and sweating, along with sustained deep meditations, praises and thanks.

2. It's fun to think and think of Fun! Don't overthink a lot of things. Just Do. Be. Do.

3. Show up. Pay Attention. Live your Truth. Do it. And Do It Some More.

4. Smile. Talk. More. And Share. I get my experiences from everything.

5. Let's write some more, read some more, dream some more, draw some more. It is abundantly replenished.


There should be some more and I'll continue to keep adding to this list.

No comments: